Creating a Zap that connects Canny to Viable
You can instantly analyze comments posted to Canny by sending them to Viable via Zapier.
Use our Canny Zapier template. Or, in Zapier, click Make a Zap and follow the steps below.
Setting up the Trigger
- Choose Canny as the trigger >> app event
- Then choose New Comment as the trigger event
- Click Continue and then sign into your Canny account
- Under Set up trigger, select the field you want to analyze. Click Continue.
Setting up the Action
- Select Viable as the Action app
- Then select Ingest Datapoint as the action event
- Continue to sign into Viable. You’ll need your Viable API key (in Viable it’s in Admin >> Integrations tab).
Under Set up action:
- For Text, choose Post Title (so you know which post the comment relates to) and Comment - Value (this is what Viable will analyze)
- For Created at, choose Comment - Creation Date
- For End user email, choose Author - Email or Author - ID (in your app) so you can understand and better serve the commenter
- Click Continue
- Test the action
You should be ready to turn on the Zap.