Creating a Zap that connects Pendo Feedback to Viable
You can analyze Pendo feedback or comments by connecting Pendo to Viable in Zapier.
Use our Pendo Feedback Zapier templates for new requests or new comments. Or, in Zapier, click Make a Zap in Zapier and follow the steps below.
Setting up the Trigger
- Choose Pendo as the trigger >> app event
- Then choose New Comment on Request as the trigger event
- Click Continue and then sign into your Pendo account
- Under Set up trigger, select the field you want to analyze. Click Continue.
- Test your trigger
Setting up the Action
- Select Viable as the Action app
- Then select Ingest Datapoint as the action event
Continue to sign into Viable. You’ll need your Viable API key (in Viable it’s in Admin >> Integrations tab).
Under Set up action:
- For Text, choose Description for new requests or Comment Text for new comments
- For Created at, choose Created At for new requests or Comment Created At for new comments
- For End user email, choose Creator Email for new requests or Comment User ID for new comments
- Click Continue
- Test the action
You should be ready to turn on the Zap.